Online Seminar: Critical vulnerabilities you have in your SAP® infrastructureevents
About this Online Seminar
Recorded November 12th, 2020, 4:00 PM (CET)
Our security assessments of SAP® systems and applications often reveal critical vulnerabilities that could be exploited easily by a high number of SAP® users. Although the customers, their sectors and size differ, the vulnerabilities remain the same. Identify high risks and mitigate these sustainably. This, hands-on demos and much more is awaiting you.
- What kind of vulnerabilities do we identify?
- What is required to exploit these and what impact would they have?
- What is the root cause of these vulnerabilities?
- How can we sustainably fix these vulnerabilities for all our systems?
- Khalil Bijjou, Head of SAP® Security, SEC Consult
C-level to technical personal that has a relation to SAP®