Online Seminar: Facing cyber threat actors 101 & how we tackle modern cyber threatsevents defence
About this Online Seminar
Recorded September 3rd, 2020, 4:00 PM (CET)
Topic 1 by Stefan Prinz: Facing cyber threat actors 101 - Take aways from a professional Incident Responder.
You will be hacked. You are being hacked. You have been hacked. Hackers are a real threat and more and more organizations realize this fact. Most companies however lack the resources to build and maintain their own Incident Response capabilities. Stefan discusses how threat actors operate, typical pitfalls for the blue team and how organizations could have prevented the worst with a bare minimum of preparation.
- How threat actors operate
- How organizations could have prevented the worst with a bare minimum of preparation
Topic 2 by Lorenz Inglin: Cyber Defense at a critical infrastructure provider: how we tackle modern cyber threats.
Lorenz provides insights into the cyber threats and challenges that Swisscom is facing and shows strategies they use to fight them. You will learn how the battle against attackers is changing and the implications for the defenders.
- Current threat landscape from the perspective of a major Swiss telco
- Possible strategies to build a modern cyber defense
- Stefan Prinz, Head of SEC Defence, SEC Consult
- Lorenz Inglin, Head of Cyber Defense, Swisscom
IT Directors and Managers, CISO´s, CIO´s, SOC Analysts, Data Protection Specialists, etc