Online Seminar: Red Teaming | Understand - Anticipate - Adaptevents redteaming
About this Online Seminar
Recorded May 7th, 2020, 4:00 PM (CET)
This online seminar is great for you if you are considering a Red Team exercise.
The topics of the Online Seminar are:
Evolution of the CyberSecurity landscape – this is asymmetric warfare, what should we do to address the situation?
How Red Teamers put an organization’s overall defense and response capabilities to the test – and real-world examples and surprising uncovered vulnerabilities.
- How to prepare a red teaming engagement: defining the scope and crown jewels for attack simulation
- Red teaming frameworks and the Red Teamer’s toolkit
- Balancing safety and realism
- Is your organization ready for red teaming?
- Pierre Noel, Senior Advisor to SIX Group and Airbus, Lead CyberHub Program (information-sharing association for the finance community in Switzerland)
- Marcelo Toran, Head of Red Teaming, SEC Consult