Associate Security Consultant (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe and Asia. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
- Delivering technical assessments (pen tests) across different Cyber Security disciplines
- Utilise well known existing or create new offensive security attacker tooling, scripts and methodologies for use within engagements or research.
- Produce comprehensive, accurate, tailored reports to clients with industry best practice remediation strategies for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively & transparently communicate to internal and client teams.
- Perform interesting security research that will benefit the information security community and customers at large.
- Technical knowledge across the following topics:
- Web/Mobile Application Security
- Infrastructure/Network Security
- Secure Software Development/Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security
- Cloud/Container Security
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using common languages, e.g., Python, Go
- Practical and solution-oriented way of working
- Enjoy working and sharing know-how with highly motivated, diverse international team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German or French considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
At SEC Consult, we are committed to unfaltering equal opportunities across all aspects of our culture and positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or on the basis of disability.