(Junior/Senior) Digital Forensic and Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe, Asia and North America. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
As Consultant (f/m/d) of SEC Defence, the DFIR division of SEC Consult, you will be responsible for following tasks:
- Support and consulting for companies that are or have been affected by a cyberattack
- Emergency management as well as creation of plans to restore normal operation
- Securing evidence (hard disk images, memory, triage data...) of affected devices is part of everyday life
- Performing incident response analysis as well as forensic investigation with full chain of evidence.
- Regular customer communication and preparation of a detailed final report.
- Proactive cyber-attack training of our customers in the form of workshops and/or trainings.
- Continuous optimization and improvement of the services in the area of SEC Defence.
- Independent further training to keep the technical know-how up to date
- Completed technical studies or equivalent experience
- Depending on the entry level, relevant professional experience in the technical area (e.g. administration, active directory, architecture, IT security, SOC, DFIR) is required
- Very good communication and teamwork skills, as well as high customer orientation
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of IT security, Windows and Active Directory
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Relevant certifications (e.g. GIAC certification) are an advantage
- Working in a successful, expanding and certified Great Place to Work® security company
- Interesting projects with well-known customers
- Co-design of globally used processes and tools
- Flexible working hours (incl. possibility of remote work), very collegial working atmosphere, attractive social benefits
- Very varied range of tasks
- Very good development opportunities
- Company cell phone, company laptop, employee events, etc.