SAP Security Expert (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe and Asia. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
In this role, you will support clients in a variety of business areas, including customized information security reviews & assessments that help identify and sustainably improve business process and governance topics related to business risk. As such, our consultants help provide the latest in information security knowledge, expertise, and best practices by performing high-quality security assessments, both remotely and on-site, for all of our valued clients, as well as providing ongoing internal development, sharing, and hands-on learning experiences on many specialized information security topics.
- Identification of vulnerabilities in SAP systems, applications and programme code.
- Recommendations for the elimination and closure of the vulnerabilities identified in the course of a security assessment
- Creation of concepts for secure SAP infrastructures
- Review of network and communication security
- Review of roles, profiles and authorisations to uncover possible vulnerabilities through privilege escalation
- Good knowledge in the field of application security, SAP and SAP ABAP.
- Knowledge of software development is an advantage
- Experience with penetration testing
- SAP ADM940 or equivalent certificates are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Enjoy working and sharing know-how with highly motivated, diverse international team
- Willingness to travel occasionally mainly in Switzerland
- Working in a flexible environment – SEC Consult supports all its employees to work from an environment of comfort and productivity, whether that’s at home or in our beautiful office
- Monthly “Knowledge Fridays” (internal technical training days) & team social events – We support a great learning culture with a motivated team where everyone helps everyone, and have fun doing it
- Opportunities for skill development in various areas of security, e.g., Pentesting, DFIR, Red Teaming, Reverse Engineering, SSDLC, ISM, DPM, etc.
- Variety of fringe benefits, e.g. fully stocked Club Matte fridge, table foosball, public travel discounts, discounted meals, plus many more...
- Working in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Working on interesting engagements with internationally renowned clients
At SEC Consult, we are committed to unfaltering equal opportunities across all aspects of our culture and positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or on the basis of disability.