Secure Software Development Consultant (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe and Asia. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
In this role, you will support clients in a variety of business areas, including customized software security assessments that help identify, remediate, and mitigate business risks related to source code or software architecture vulnerabilities. As such, our consultants help provide the latest in information security knowledge, expertise, and best practices by performing high-quality security assessments both remotely and on-site for all of our valued clients, as well as providing ongoing internal development, sharing, and hands-on learning experiences on many specialized information security topics.
What Exactly Is This Job?
- Consulting / coaching of customers in the area of secure software development
- Organization and execution of training courses for software security topics
- Organization and execution of workshops
- Development of methods and techniques for secure software development
- Support of customers in the context of the introduction of new development methods
- Completed technical studies or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of application security
- Good knowledge of modern software development methods
- Good knowledge of secure software development frameworks such as OWASP SAMM and BSiMM
- Knowledge of common software products for secure software development
- Practical and solution-oriented way of working
- Enjoy working and sharing know-how with highly motivated, diverse international team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German or French considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Working in a flexible environment – SEC Consult supports all its employees to work from an environment of comfort and productivity, whether that’s at home or in our beautiful office
- Monthly “Knowledge Fridays” (internal technical training days) & team social events – We support a great learning culture with a motivated team where everyone helps everyone, and have fun doing it
- Opportunities for skill development in various areas of security, e.g., Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Red Teaming, Reverse Engineering, Pentesting etc.
- Variety of fringe benefits, e.g., fully stocked Club Matte fridge, table foosball, public travel discounts, plus many more…
- Working in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Working on interesting engagements with internationally renowned clients
At SEC Consult, we are committed to unfaltering equal opportunities across all aspects of our culture and positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or on the basis of disability.