(Senior) Information Security Consultant (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe, Asia and North America. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
SEC Consult supports its clients across a multitude of business disciplines, including dedicated tailored security testing of assets, helping identify, remediate and mitigate business risk against technical vulnerabilities. As such, our consultants help provide the bleeding edge of information security knowledge, expertise & best practices in delivering high quality security assessments, both remotely and on-site to all our valued clients, as well as continually internally develop, share and provide hands-on learning experiences across many specialised information security topics.
What Exactly Is This Job?
- Planning, organizing and delivering technical assessments (Pentests, web/mobile applications, internal and external network assessments) across many disciplines.
- Planning, organizing and delivering red teaming assessments by simulating APT’s TTPs for customers based in Switzerland and abroad.
- Utilise well known existing or create new offensive security attacker tooling, scripts and methodologies for use within engagements or research.
- Produce comprehensive, accurate, tailored reports to clients with industry best practice remediation strategies for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively & transparently communicate to internal and client teams.
- Define and perform interesting security research that will benefit the information security community and customers at large.
- Strong technical knowledge and practical demonstration across the following topics:
- Web/Mobile Application Security
- Infrastructure/Network Security
- Secure Software Development/Source Code Review
- Thick Client Security
- Cloud/Container Security
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using common languages, e.g., Python, Go
- Practical and solution-oriented way of working
- Enjoy working and sharing know-how with highly motivated, diverse international team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German or French considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Working in a flexible environment – SEC Consult supports all its employees to work from an environment of comfort and productivity, whether that’s at home or in our beautiful office
- Monthly “Knowledge Fridays” (internal technical training days) & team social events – We support a great learning culture with a motivated team where everyone helps everyone, and have fun doing it
- Opportunities for skill development in various areas of security, e.g., Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Red Teaming, Reverse Engineering, etc.
- Competitive salary, bonus & benefits schemes
- Variety of fringe benefits, e.g., fully stocked Club Matte fridge, table foosball, public travel discounts, plus many more…
- Working in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Working on interesting engagements with internationally renowned clients
At SEC Consult, we are committed to unfaltering equal opportunities across all aspects of our culture and positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or on the basis of disability.