Senior Information Security Management Consultant (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe and Asia. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
What Exactly Is This Job? In this role, you will support clients in a variety of business areas, including customized information security reviews & assessments that help identify and sustainably improve business process and governance topics related to business risk. As such, our consultants help provide the latest in information security knowledge, expertise, and best practices by performing high-quality security assessments, both remotely and on-site, for all of our valued clients, as well as providing ongoing internal development, sharing, and hands-on learning experiences on many specialized information security topics.
What Will I Be Responsible For?
- Implementation, improvement and project management of Information Security Management Services (ISMS) with a focus on ISO/IEC 27001, SWIFT and/or related standards
- Conducting organizational information security audits across security strategy, governance, risk management, policies & procedures, performance evaluation, incident management & top-level management reviews
- Determination of compliance requirements for information security
- Establishment of governance for information security with a focus on the structural and process organization
- Development of the information security strategy, including the optimization of policies, frameworks and other security-related documentation
- Supporting the sales team in the preparation of proposals and processing of tenders
- Supporting our customers in setting up BCM solutions or crisis management
What Skills You Should Possess:
- Very good knowledge of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard, SWIFT or other adequate related standards
- Very good knowledge in the area of security governance, risk and compliance
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience (with a focus on management consulting)
- Relevant certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor or comparable are advantageous
- Enjoy working and sharing know-how with highly motivated, diverse international team
- Willingness to travel on occasion
At SEC Consult, we are committed to unfaltering equal opportunities across all aspects of our culture and positions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or on the basis of disability.