- On 13. Jul 2018
As a project assistant focusing on small and medium-sized projects, our project managers support you in handling national and international customer projects in the area of IT and information security.
- Contact point for our project teams and customers
- Support in project controlling and project management (eg: appointment coordination)
- Conscientious preparation and follow-up of projects (including preparation of reports and reports)
What skills you should possess
- Completed education on a Matura level or Abitur or commercial apprenticeship
- Organizational and communication skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Basic knowledge in information and IT security
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of IT project management methods and practical experience in the planning of projects (project phases, cost estimation models) is an advantage
- Office knowledge at ECDL level
What we can offer
- Work for a successful, international and innovative information security company
- Amazing projects in well-known companies
- The opportunity to boost your know-how e.g.: project management certifications (PMI, IPMA, Prince2, …)
- Flexible working hours and a collegial working atmosphere
- Company phone, company laptop, lots of staff events and social benefits.
For further questions please get in touch at +43 1 890 30 430.