SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe, Asia and North America. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
As a project manager focusing on small and medium-sized projects, you will support our national and international clients in improving their cyber, IT and information security in the following areas:
- Project management of our technical and organisational project portfolio
- Supporting customers in group-wide customer projects
- Certificate of Higher Education (Technical college/University)
- Knowledge of IT project management methods and practical experience in the planning of projects
- Project related cooperation with corporate customers (B2B)
- Organisational and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of cyber, information and IT security is an advantage
- Project management certification (PMI, IPMA, Prince2,…) preferable
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel 25-50%
- Position of responsibility in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Interesting projects with well-known clients
- Flexible working hours (inclunding possibility of mobile working), collegial working atmosphere, attractive social benefits
Additional information: A monthly base salary of EUR 2,518 gross on a full-time basis is planned for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market as well as additional premiums.