SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe, Asia and North America. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
- Carrying out penetration tests
- Carrying out code reviews
- Creation of customer-specific development measures to eliminate identified weak points
- Reviewing architectural concepts and creation of design patterns
- Creating security concepts
- Good knowledge of application security
- Knowledge of software development, especially web applications and RichClients
- Good knowledge of JavaEE
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and BSI IT baseline protection
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Employment in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Development opportunities in various areas of information security (e.g. incident response, forensic, mobile security, reverse engineering, etc.)
- Interesting projects at well-known companies
- Exciting and varied tasks with experienced security experts
- A place in a young and motivated team
- The opportunity to boost your skills
- Company phone, company laptop, staff events and more.
Additional information: A monthly base salary of EUR 2,518 gross on a full-time basis is planned for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market as well as additional premiums.