(Senior) Digital Forensic and Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant (w/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe and Asia. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
As Consultant (f/m/d) of SEC Defence, the DFIR division of SEC Consult, you will be responsible for following tasks:
- Support and consulting for companies that are or have been affected by a cyberattack
- Emergency management as well as creation of plans to restore normal operation
- Securing evidence (hard disk images, memory, triage data...) of affected devices is part of everyday life
- Performing incident response analysis as well as forensic investigation with full chain of evidence.
- Regular customer communication and preparation of a detailed final report.
- Proactive cyber-attack training of our customers in the form of workshops and/or trainings.
- Continuous optimization and improvement of the services in the area of SEC Defence.
- Independent further training to keep the technical know-how up to date
- Completed technical studies or equivalent experience
- Depending on the entry level, relevant professional experience in the technical area (e.g. administration, active directory, architecture, IT security, SOC, DFIR) is required
- Very good communication and teamwork skills, as well as high customer orientation
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of IT security, Windows and Active Directory
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Relevant certifications (e.g. GIAC certification) are an advantage
- A successful, expanding and certified GreatPlace to Work® security company
- Working hours: full-time or part-time
- SEC Consult Deutschland honored as Best Employer in the ITC category • Interesting projects with well-known customers
- Helping to shape the processes and tools used globally
- Flexible working hours (including the option of working from home)
- Positive working atmosphere with strong collegiality #teamsecconsult
- Company training for career and advancement opportunities as well as for personal development
- Health bonus for individual health promotion (monthly payment)
- Ticket for public transportation and BahnCard Business 50, 2nd class (alternatively: free parking space)
- Company phone and company laptop
- Company events (Christmas party, team events, local events)
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks in the office
- 30 vacation days
Want to know more about us? See what our colleagues and applicants say about SEC Consult SEC Consult Group I kununu or follow us on LinkedIn SEC Consult Group I LinkedIn.
Already convinced? We look forward to receiving your application! Emine Titiz is available to you via seccareer(at)sec-consult.com if you have any questions or would like a first confidential contact at any time at your disposal.