(Junior) Information Security Management Consultant (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe and Asia. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
You support our customers with:
- Introduction and improvement of ISMS with focus on ISO/IEC 27001 or TISAX
- Establishment of an information security risk management with focus on ISO/IEC 27005
- Carrying out risk assessments and support in risk treatment
- Implementation of organizational information security audits and assessments
- Development and optimization of policies and other security-relevant documents
- Very good knowledge of the standards ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27005
- Very good knowledge of security governance, risk and compliance
- Strong communication skills and high advisory competence
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
- Desirable 2 years relevant professional experience (focus on management consulting)
- Relevant certifications, such as ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, TISAX Foundation Training or comparable certifications are advantageous.
- Knowledge in the areas of system and application security, data protection and software development are an advantage
- Position of responsibility in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Interesting projects with well-known customers across all industries
- Work in a team of international information security experts
- Flexible working hours, very collegial working atmosphere, attractive social benefits
A monthly base salary of EUR 2.635,00 gross on a full-time basis is planned for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market as well as additional premiums.