Security Consultant – Offensive Security (f/m/d)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe, Asia and North America. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
- As an information security expert you use your knowledge and skills to find vulnerabilities before they are exploited by attackers
- You work in a global team of experts on varied and challenging customer projects
- You are passionate about information security and use your creativity and eye for detail to deliver outstanding results for our customers
- Good knowledge of application security and penetration testing (e.g. web applications, mobile applications, infrastructure security, IoT)
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, PHP, C/C++, C# and Java.
- The ability to quickly acquire relevant knowledge
- Excellent command (written and spoken) of English and German
- Working in a successful, international and innovative security company
- Access to renowned training and certifications (e.g. Offensive Security, SANS/GIAC, CREST)
- Development opportunities in a wide variety of areas, for example Red Teaming, Incident Response, IoT/Embedded System Security, IT Infrastructure Secuity, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, SAP Security, Reverse Engineering, Cryptography ...
- Exciting and varied field of activity with experienced security experts
- Working in and with a motivated team
- Opportunity for personal and professional development, research on new technologies, attendance of conferences and workshops
- Various additional benefits
- Working at a certified Great Place to Work®
A monthly base salary of EUR 2.556,00 gross on a full-time basis is planned for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market as well as additional premiums.